Friday, September 10, 2004

I spent the day lying around the couch watching the television, i was supposed to play golf with Keenan but i was too lazy and shit to get out of the couch (Why the couch?! because my room is getting renovated). Anyways,I didn't leave the house today up until 7 p.m. came when i ran out of cigarettes and went to the driving range with the whole family. I was supposed to blog at around 9 p.m. up until my brother asked if i wanted to go to Primo's house because Keenan, JP, Cocoy and Victor was there and they were going drinking. Without any knowledge on what they were doing there besides drinking, i went with him and into my surprise they were playing Uno. And so.. i joined them and i think we broke a world record on the longest Uno game ever played.. Shit, our game lasted at least 4-5 rounds of run shots and 5-610 times of deck reshuffling. We didn't get to finish our game because we all ended up cheating (Primo being the Prime time Cheatist). The night ended after that game and Keenan me and my brother went to BF to get shawarma that's 4 for a 100 php (that's $2). Now i'm 5 hours late on when i was supposed to blog. hehehe.. Anyways, Blog tomorrow, i got class at 2 p.m. And

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY.. (AS IF THAT CHANGES SHIT, I GOT SATURDAY CLASSES...) PEACE!!!

Today's Music..
- Norah Jones - Sunrise, Come Away with Me, Don't Know Why
- Incubus - Echo, Warning, Talk Shows on Mute, Aqueus Transmission
- Paco De Lucia - Cancion de Amor
- Salt Tank - Angels Landing
- Stacey Kent - In The Small Wee Hours of the Morning
- Place De Concorde - Fila Brazilia
- 2Pac -Better Dayz
- The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun

TV Show's / Movies I Watched Today
- Lizzie Mcguire
- Even Steven
- The Simpsons
- Molto Mario
- Chocolate with Jaques Torres
- East Meets West with Ming Tsai
- All My Life (Aga Mulach and Kristine Hermosa)
- Sum of All Fears (Morgan Freeman and Ben Affleck)
- Sponge Bob Square Pants
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (Season 2 from Episode 1-14)

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007