Friday, August 27, 2004

Got this new blog with all my sport stories so that this one won't be full of golf and real madrid stuff.. check it out if you guys want.. Click here!..

I'll continue blogging when i get home from school, i still got one more test at 3:30 and it's a worthless one. Anyways, i'll continue this later.. PEACE!!

-----

9:01 P.M. (the continuation of the entry up above..)

Finally, it's the end of the first term for me. Thankfully i ain't got no failing grades and shieet. Anyways, as always, school was aight, just got one exame awhile ago, took me 5 minutes to do everything it asked me to do. I got one week of R and R! Chillax and shit.. so anyhow, hope you people got good marks this term! PEACE! THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

What to do this term break (1 Week)

1. Go to the Beach
2. Play Golf
3. Drink and be Merry
4. Try and repeat everything from 1 to 3, 100 times.

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007