Monday, August 16, 2004

After a long week of not blogging, i am back. My reason for not blogging?! My Internet connection got disconnected (My Mother asked me to pay the bill, but i forgot because of the PS) and i got this new game in the playstation hence, i have playing it like there's no tomorrow (Tiger Woods PGA tour 2003). Anyways, This has been a very long and stressful week but somewhat rewarding in the end. First up, we got this exhibit in the campus about this Philippine Indigenous tribe called the "Kalingas", where we had to set up this booth so that it would look like an authentic kalinga house the whole week and basically, just watch over the booth so that no crazy ass fuck would mess with it. Next up we got the LSS (Life in the Spirit Seminar)#20 and YLSS (Youth Life in the Spirit Seminar)#8 in church the whole weekend where i was part of the service team. Basically we had the chance to serve those people who need spiritual guidance and spiritual enhancement in their lives. Basically, what the Service team does is serve food, clean up after the participants, set up the place and become "Catchers" for those people who get slain by the holy spirit. My brother was one of those participants in the LSS, and it was his second time to take it. I don't really know why but i think the first one didn't really work for him cuz' he was forced to join. This time he wanted to join, maybe he'll find some spiritual balance the second time around. It's amazing to think how God can change so many people, and for the enth time, He proved it to me. I know my brother to be one of them people who keep their feelings inside. He's some what shy, when it comes to that. So basically sharing something amazing or something spiritual to a crowd of let say a hundred or a hundred and fifty would be out of the picture. But what he did awhile ago made me stand up and just clap and be proud that he is my brother. He shared something that is spritual and life changing to a crowd of a hundred and fifty. For Me, My Family and My Friends, this is something extraordinary. My Brother? up in a podium? in front of a lot of people? sharing something deep and personal? something is probably up with this. When i asked him what made him do it, he simply just said "Something inside of me said that i just had to share this". Not asking anymore questions i knew where he got his cojones to be up there in front of a lot of people.

"Thank's Big Boss up there above the clouds that makes the sunrise and the sunsets"

--------

If people remember my question, "What if God was in front of me and i'd ask him why?! i wonder what He would say?" well this friend of mine showed me this quote and i know this is what He's gonna say
"I Never said it would be easy, I just said it would be worth it.."


--------

Hello, how are you doing today?
I hope I find you feeling healthy
I'm so glad our paths crossed this time today
On our way into the night

I say it's love, it's hiding deep, deep down inside us all
So maybe, we'll shed a little love from deep inside
Love, it's not so tough if you come admit it too
Well, baby, you're hearts into a thousand pieces dashed

Stop only the old and wise, with clouded eyes
You can't see what I can
'Cause I blindly throw my faith to the face
Of the next pretty girl that comes my way

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007