Thursday, July 15, 2004

The tendency of a person to have no one to consider his or her own in such occations as Valetines, Christmas, New Year, Trick or Treating, being in the house and just chillaxin, and so on and so forth is sometimes just plain depressing you know what i mean?! Sometimes, this can even lead to clinical depression and sometimes suicide(well i think sometimes it does). Anyways, basically what i'm trying to say is, it's really nice to have someone special. But for those people, who ain't got no one.. here are some things you can do to occupy yourself..

1. Play Golf.. (If you play one whole round well.. you ain't got to worry about you morning and Afternoon!)
2. Learn Golf.. (Try playing before actually learning the game! who gives a shit!)
3. The Driving Range.. (Practice you golf swing!)
4. Chipping and Putting.. (Practice you short game through your Pitching wedge and Putter!)
5. Play Basketball.. (A nice game of ball can really take your mind of things!)
6. the good ol' tube!.. (Watch some good quality Television! who knows, you might just pick up something interesting!)
7. Smoke.. (Don't smoke.. then start!)
8. Spark up an own.. (Don't do drugs?! good! but if ever you want to laugh! try it!)
9. Invite you friend JC or Absoulte.. (Well, this is nice if it's Valentines or something but i'd advise you don't do this everyday!)
10. Why not try actually dating someone.. (What the hell!? DOY!! Do someting about you loneliness!)

This may work for awhile, but the sure fire solution to your lonliness is number 10.. go figure!..

-------

Golf News..

I scored a 67 on the front 9 yesterday *Shakes my head*.. and a 66 on the back 9 today *Shakes my head even more*. I really have to work on my short game.. especially chipping.. it's just dreadful! my chipping made me go laps in the Country club's 16th hole's green *shakes my head some more* which is so degrading. I can say that my Driving improved.. (even a little bit.. yes, it did.) now it's in the shortgame.

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007