Friday, July 09, 2004

Sports News..

Golf

DRIVER: Nasty.. Just plain Nasty..
IRONS: Ok.. Just have to work a bit on the direction..
PITCHING/CHIPPING: Steady.. Just have to control the power of my swing..
THE BEACH: Steady.. i dunno, i just find it steady..
PUTTING: Ok.. just have to work on ball control..

Today's Golf Issue: The "DRIVER".
It may be good that i can hit the ball 225 yards, or sometimes more because of the roll, but the thing is.. I can't seem to get it to go straight! As much as i try to apply what other people teach me (Namely Primo, Vic and this Waiter in the Driving Range), I can't seem to get it. It always makes a "Hook (left)" or a "Slice (right)" which is not very nice, considering the fairway to be straight up in front of me. Awhile ago, i had a very very frustrating driving session, Oh yeah, i also hit the tee girl in the arm (her arm is swollen). Anyway, out of 40 balls in the bucket, I had only 10 straight shots with the driver. Frustrating.. really..

-----------


No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007