Wednesday, July 28, 2004

And so i was chillin' with Dave Matthews awhile ago, until i heard a couple of lines that made me stop.. ("Why do I beg like a child for your candy? Why do I come after you like I do? I love you.."  and "Watch the deck, Count your cards It makes no sense that I'm always losing..")  And just realize that i've been continually loosing in this shit we call "The Game" for a long time now. I know i ain't desperate and all that shit, but it's just sad to realize something like that you know?! I mean, why do shit have to be complicated?! i mean, it's not as if after all that shit, the end of the world is coming! shieeet!... I guess that's life! but CAN IT BE ALL THAT SIMPLE?! i mean, is that too much to ask?!.. shieeet... man! what the hell! Fuck it man, i'll just go to the Playground and shoot some hoops... 
  
If you can't respect that, then your whole perspective is whacked, maybe you'll love me when i fade to black.." 
  
Special Mention:
Happy 22nd Birthday to my friend Primitivo "Watson/Ser" Penaranda the Third! Have a good one!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007