Sunday, April 25, 2004

Roadtrippers..

I just came back from the longest roadtrip i've ever been too, 1 whole week long. From Chicago to Virginia, to New York, to Boston and then back to Chicago. GODDAMN AMERICA IS BIG!!! from Boston, it took us 15 hours to get back to Chicago, and take note, there ain't no traffic up in this mother! so you can just imagine how far that shit was! Anyways.. Here's a recap of what happened!

Virginia:
I got a chance to see my tita Emily who steamed some crabs when we got there. Too bad i couldn't eat them.
New York:
I've seen some crazy ass shits in my whole life, but this city is just whacked! Everyone is just too goddamn busy! I got a chance to go inside a Gay restaurant... (DANG!!!) Times Square is just the shit when the sun gues down! My Brother Wowie and Sister Aby saw Beyonce Knowles and Jennifer Garner (Shit! i wasn't there!) and I saw Chris Rock's Limousine.. (YEHEY!)
Boston:
I don't want to go back to Boston. It's nice and everything don't get me wrong. It's just that it's too goddamn boring there. Oh yeah, i went to Harvard.. Woooopie!!

Tomorrow i'm on my way to Florida, where were gonna meet up with the Penaranda's and the Anselmo's. Nice!!

Update:
-Lakers lost to the Rockets
-Sacto leads 2-0 against the Mavs
-I got the most rare DMB CD (The Recently album)
-Still no Mia Hamm
-Hooters postponed next week.. Shieet
-No more Mountain Lions! Yosi breaks not limited anymore!! WOOOHOOOW!!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007