Friday, March 12, 2004



I'd like to send my heartfelt condolences to the family, relatives and friends of those 186 people killed in the terrorist bombing in a Madrid commuter train late this arternoon (Early morning there). There are also over 1,000 people wounded in this tragedy. I pray that those terrorists who are responsible for this die a painful death and burn in hell.

For more information on this go to CNN.COM

To the Terrorists:" I hope you guys are motherfuckin' happy! i hope you guys are proud of yourselves! MOTHERFUCKIN' PIECE OF SHITS! BURN IN HELL!"

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007