Tuesday, March 16, 2004

#84 (Damn..)

A Year ago, on a cold dark night..
Someone was killed infront of 149..
There were few at the scene
But they all agreed
That the one who got killed..
Looked a lot like me

My brother said, "Mon, what is your alibi?
If you didn't love her,
Then why'd you have to die?"
Well, I said not a word
Though she meant my life.
because she's already in the arms
of my good friend.. yeah.. that's nice..

now, it's too late..
Eternity ain't near..
I keep my head up..
And shed not a tear

Sometimes at night
When the cold winds blow
i stand under the stars..
and i look at my bones..

How i feel? Nobody knows, nobody sees, nobody knows but me...

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007