Saturday, January 03, 2004

What What?!....

Last weekend of the Christmas Break, or what we lasallians call our sem-break. The day after tomorrow it's back to the campus. We got's to focus once more eventhough most of the time we don't do that and all that shit, but you know what i mean. We gots to keep our shit straight so that when summer comes, we won't be thinking about school, until the end of May comes when it's time to come back. Anyways.. I got this shit question stirring in the abyss of my cerebral cortex, and it has been fucking with me eversince the day I said it was you. "When do you know, This shit ain't right no more?!" or "When do you know, enough is enough?!", you know what i mean?! its like, when you do shit, and you know its not good for you no more, but you still fuckin do it! and you don't know why. And you end up asking yourself "WHY THE HELL!? AM I UNDER A SPELL OR SOMETHING?! WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE DO?!.." you know what i mean?! this shit is whacked! this some serious fucked up shit! they got doctors for this shit! you know!?.. Do i sound desperate?! shit! Anyway.. to those who know my daily shit! i know this already sound redundant and all that, but please, one more time wouldn't hurt right?! this is the last time imona be talking about this shit online, or until i find my answer, i promise. So.. It's Already 4:39 a.m.. PEACE I'm OUT! oh yeah i almost forgot, To Whom it may concern, if ever you gots a plan on askin' me how i feel about this shit?! and how i'm doing and all that well.. i hope your reading this because i guess you got your answer..

.....
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO MONICA NAVARRO! AND HER TWIN MIKE!
......

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007