Saturday, January 31, 2004

A Night with the Roots..

last night, We all just tripped and decided to go to Tagaytay like we used to do. I haven't been with them in a long time, and it's kinda nice to be back. We wern't complete last night, but we cool. Like always we got drunk and basically we just thuggin' in the Highlands know what i mean?! haha! Anyways..

Just a week ago, My Brother's Fairytale with his Girlfriend has ended. My brother is having hard time closing the book. I've never seen that guy so Fucked.. know what i mean?! but you know.. we got his back.. that why we here.. Anyways.. it's 3:30 pm what the fuck am i doin online?! PEACE!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007