Monday, January 19, 2004

continuation..

awhile ago i mentioned that i'd continue the entry below this.. well this is it. Anyways.. The whole day i had a fuckin' headache, from the time i woke up (11:30 a.m.) till around 4 p.m.. We had band practice today, and i couldn't even concentrate on reading the lyrics of the fuckin' song because my head is killing me! you know what i mean?! i couldn't do anything straight! even feed the cat! i just had to miss the food tray and scatter all the cat food all over the floor.. so you can just imagine how painful my head was.. Anyways, i'm going to bed.. Adios!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007