Monday, January 26, 2004

Backtrack...

Four years ago, I didn't give a shit about what was going to happen to me when i graduate. Four years ago, My highschool principal already wants to kill me because i was such a bitch. Four years ago, i committed almost every violation in the handbook. And Four years ago, I never really thought that i'd make it through Highschool. When i graduated from highschool, i didn't shed a tear because of the friends that i was going to part ways from, nor did i shed a tear because of the things that i'm gonna miss. I shed a tear because, eventhough i did all that whatever bullshit i did in the past, I still made it to graduation day. Congratulations in advance to those who are gonna graduate this March. Nice one!

- Ninoy, Your future ain't on hold no more! nice one! Congratulation's for passing UST! Nice one!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007