Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Live and Dreaming..#61
this is one of my lounge versions...

I remember thinking..
How your path crossed my way..
but i still can't imagine..
how i fell inlove with you that day..
and i know..
your touch is hard to remember..
but like that touch i know no other..
and i know...
your my heaviest weight..
would you like to dance around the world with me?!
and for sure..
you lips burn wild..
like a kiss from a child..
whatever happens..
don't worry..
i'll back you up..

to be continued and edited..




No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007