Saturday, September 27, 2003

#63 (intoxicated)
its 3 am im drunk again,
its heavy on my mind,
Will i ever love again?!
So much as i love you?
There is no beginning,
There is no end,
On where i'm going through..

-----

Too much drama, this life i lead. Everything i need is all around me, but what i need is not here and shit its what i'm seeking. There's no poetry in this entry for the first time. just my random thoughts. I'm kinda drunk so please bear with me. My life is like a soundtrack i write to my beat. You know what i mean?! I've been trying to search for this certain rhyme that can jive to my beat. You know what i mean?! its like.. im searchin' but no luck.. so i'd have to collect and select. But that shit is tiring you know?! I know i'm young and all that shit to be searching and all that but, who gives a shit! i don't! Anyways.. I found rhymes that can jive perfectly to my pleasing.. but it's just that im sure.. I'm kinda scared for, the last rhyme i tried to mix in, That was some scary shit! if you know what i mean! What i'm trying to look for is someone who i can share this life with.. the last one.. the perfect one.. even if its offbeat.. you know?! someone who can crush me and not take advantage of my Indecisive niceness.. I know she's out there somewhere!.. but where!?.. God knows...

Words from a mind of a Lost Soul...

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007