Tuesday, September 23, 2003

#62

in the midst of it all,
im still standing..
from the hurricane of sadness,
to the pain that was never relieved,
Im still up and going..
In the midst of all this,
i was never conquered by defeat..
in the midst of it all,
i still have my head up,
from the rage if my confusion,
to the unbalance thoughts of my desire.
what the friends say is good is right.
I say..
When you were again
And you were my friend
Before the lie..
In the midst of all this..
I kept your name up high..

In the midst off all this..
I'm still here..
Wating for angels to rain upon me..
Always..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007