Saturday, August 09, 2003

"You ain't Shit without us Bitch!"

Real homies learn from each other, you know what i mean? HISTORY DOES NOT HAVE TO REPEAT ITSELF. if you damn well know what I mean?! You ain't stupid bitch, you know who you are?! or you still playing stupid on your goddamn identity?! What I'm trying to point out in this mere discussion is RESPECT. The unwritten Code of the School yard. You know what that is? imona explain this shit just in case your reading this Shit! The Code of the schoolyard is the motherfucin understanding between Homies ya dig? you don't LEARN THAT SHIT BITCH! it comes naturally! thats what it is! now if you a true homie, you know this shit! Anyways.. R.E.S.P.E.C.T.. Respect! you know! we all got this shit! specially with each other but now.. i'm doubting if you got respect to me.. the one who you with all the fucking time.. I got respect for you bitch.. But now?.. FUCK YOU! GO TO HELL! AND BRING YOUR DISRESPECT SOMEWHERE ELSE! GOODTHING YO DID THIS TO ME BITCH! BECAUSE I CAN STILL TOLERATE YOUR SHIT! KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! DIE NAMELESS!! WHITE BOY!! DIE NAMELESS!! I GAVE YOU ALL THE RESPECT YOU NEED! AND EVEN MORE AND THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKIN REPAY ME?!?! THIS IS FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER!GO TO SLEEP!! DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!! FUCKING WHITE BOY!!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007