Tuesday, July 15, 2003

This Morning i took my midterms with a hang over.. Good thing i knew what the test was all about. And after that it was our lab.. still the hang over was still there.. i almost cut my finger with the knife because of my motherfucking headache and dizzyness!.. Now its exactly 1:36 pm and im in Angelo King international Center.. Writting this shit, and wating for my next class which is not until 4:20 pm, And goddamn i still have the fucking hang over.. i tried going to the clinic but they said that if my excuse was "i have a hang over.." they wouldn't accept that and they wouldn't let me sleep there.. shit.. how i wish i was in my bed right now.. lying down.. full blast aircon.. with a fuckin' comforter.. sleeping this whole shit out! Oh yeah, I went out to Studio 1 last night to Rap once again.. the whole S.E.E.E.E.E.E.C. was there... hehehe... thanks for coming guys! Merci!

Merci<--- c/o Crizelle! hehehe!

Until next time... Vamanos!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007