Thursday, July 24, 2003

Bright lights in my smokey eyes tonight, its 2am. i'm still up again and its heavy in my mind. And to fucking think i gots an 8am class later(god damn it!).I thought i could fall asleep again like the way i do. Shit this is the lonliest time of my fucking day.. I kinda envy you guys with normal sleeping habits and fuck i kinda miss sleeping too.. ain't that a bitch.. Shit i don't even know why the fuck this is happening to me.. Maybe i think too much and all that bullshit! Anyhow..

What did i do wrong?! Was it some thing i said? What did i say to you that made you turn your head?! Do i deserve this? or you just enjoy doing this?!I don't mind you doing this as long as i'm a bitch.. am i bitch or ain't i just worthy? Tell me if im just wasting my time and tell me straight up.. I know i'm in a Ditch but will you pull me up?help me out in this madness i am in?Unplug your T.V.,Turn off your Phone, I'll stop dreaming,Stop Re-living and tell me where i stand.. Pull me up and tell me something i don't know but i'm not your Fan.Please i'm begging you, ok now i'm on my knees..Take my Eyes take my Pride i need them no more just tell me Should i stay or should i go so i know where my dissapointments will roll.. Will I Rise or Will I Fall? I don't care no more. As Long as I know your Decision and all your stories Untold.

Unto your dreaming
When you're alone
Unplug the TV
Turn off your phone
Get heavy on with digging your ditch

Cause I'm digging a ditch where madness gives
Digging a ditch where silence lives
Digging a ditch for when I'm old
Digging a ditch where stories told
Where all these troubles
That weigh down on me will rise
Unto your dreaming
When you're alone
Where all these worries
Weigh heavy on my heart
Will rise..


No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007