Monday, June 09, 2003

"My Second Family"

Last Weekend Me, My Family and 9 other Families served in the Family Encounter. It a weekend where families that are in trouble and families that just want to be close to each other attend and settle their differences and fix it up in order to understand each other even more. We are served this years family encounter because we had it last year, so i guess its our turn. Anyways..

I'd like to thank the people in our family encounter specially the youth for making it memorable for me. from my heart to yours, You guys are the something else "My Second Family". Nothing can come between us...

Mishy and Trina- The Ate's that I never had!
Nicky- YB in the bushes in BLD! how can i forget!
Maita- My Cute Little Sister! (I OWE YOU A BONNET!!)
Tisha- My Sister's Friend that is also my Sister
Paolo- A Brother that is also a Friend
The Conception Ladies- The Cool Version of the Brady Bunch!
Little Justin Conception- My Little Pal! (Im adam sandler and he's the Kid from Big Daddy)
Anthony- Sting me little Brother!!
Allan- Kuya Allan
Primo- Forza Juve!
Kathleen- younger version of Heart Evangelista
Joan- The Director!
Mike-6'2 from La Salle
Inigo- The Shepherd's Son
The Go's- Of Course! You guys are the my own flesh and blood! how can i forget you guys! hehe! nice one!

See You All in Fuego this weekend or when ever!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007