Sunday, June 01, 2003

"Last Day of Summer"

All i can say is.. I had a great summer, and I have to thank one person for that. I can't name names but i call her "My Angel". She made my summer something dreamy and somewhat a reality. This summer for me is like a dream and now that its over, im waking up in a beautiful dream.. you know what i mean? Waking up in a beautiful dream and so determined in making that dream a reality. No matter how hard and how nearly impossible that dream is you know.

Anyways.. to those people who were and wer'nt with me this summer..thank you for making this summer as complete as i want it to be. Tomorrow i already have classes so i guess this is my last blog for the summer.. probably my next blog would be how bullshit school will be.. hehehe.. The Hot Southern Sun is Gone and The Cold Stormy Clouds are here in A.A.V.

To the Angel-->You know who you are..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007