Thursday, May 08, 2003

"Fool to Think"

Look at me dreaming of you ,all I could hope is to have you, to have you walking with me, laughing so in love, we two, almost drunkenly
I did imbibe of this, fantasy of you and me.Was I a fool to think? the way you looked at me, I swear you did but you looked away too quick, was I a fool, was I a fool to think that you would take me, as if I was yours? was I a fool to think at all?

I've haven't grown tired of love,You're not the trouble with me, I watch you walk right by, I smile, you do not notice me, Treat me recklessly, all you do is toss my pockets out, But the silence in me is screaming,Will you come and get me? Will you ever come and get me? or am i a fool to be thinking?

I'd dance a thousand steps for you, If you say yes to me..I'll be whatever gets you through


No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007