Saturday, May 31, 2003

"Angel in the Rain"

Verse1:

Sitting by myself
On this cold and stormy day
Thoughts of you on my head
Wondering if you'll come my way

You'd make the cold much warmer
The gray so colorful to see
Everything just seems so beautiful
When you are with me

Chorus:

You're my angel in the rain
You see me through darkness and through pain
And when the sun shines so bright and clear
Then I know you must be near
Somewhere here, Close to me
Somewhere here, Close to me

Verse2:

Sometimes I just wonder
When I'll next see your face
The touch of your hand on my shoulder
The comfort of your sweet embrace

And I know that day will come
Maybe when I need you best
You'll just suddenly be beside me
And you will be my rest

Bridge:

Oh I can be strong and stand tall
For you are with me through it all
And its just so plain to see
You're all I need
Right here, with me

"written and copyrighted to Sebastian".."inspired by the lady he calls his angel"

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007