Monday, April 21, 2003

Somwhere In The Middle

I Was In school the other Hour
And I saw you in our Cubicle
and I was waving as you were sitting,
You had thins look of an Angel,
In a very bad disguise,
Did You think for a second i wouldn't Realize?

I was home the other night,
i saw you in the internet,
it was late and i was lonely,
so i asked if you could call you,
for a talk that i know will last the night,
so spoke and brought you my message,
for a second i din't hear i sigh,
you had this voice like of an angel,
it was such a bad disguise,
did you think for a second i wouldn't realize?

tripping hard falling down onto the ground
cause I can't stand up
and I can't fall down
and I'm somewhere in the middle of this

well I find it hard
I always tried to find the sane life
but I don't like the way things are
and I keep falling to my knees
somewhere in the middle of this

somewhere in the middle of love..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007