Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Things I Love and the Things I Hate

Love:2Pac's music crawling from my ears through my brain,
Hate:Boybands and their pathetic Music
Love:Having a beer with my friend while talking about Life
Hate:Sitting alone outside thinking about life
Love:Giligan's Island and the Church People
Hate:The Motherfuckin' Doggy's in the Village
Love:The Black Starry Night in Cuenca Field
Hate:My Room when its bed time.. I have Insomia
Love:My Family when they are all in a good mood
Hate:My Family when they act like Bitches
Love:Brain Numbing Tequilla and Vodka straight up
Hate:The Hang Over Tomorrow
Love:Cute Petite Girls with Palm Pilots
Hate:Selfish Bitches who act like your world revolves around them
Love:this cute girl with a palm pilot and her smile
Love:this cute girl with ma palm pilot and the way she mingles with it.
Love:this cute girl with a palm pilot.. for some reason.. i dunno why

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007