Friday, February 07, 2003

DDay 06.02.03

The Unexpected:

While i was on the brink of accepting what i have and not wanting anymore, unexpectedly my eyes landed on someone who i wanted for almost 2 years (You know this Vic). And at that moment my willingness to accept were gone and my feelings of wanting came back (well maybe for just 3 minutes), because his boyfriend came. depressing ain't it? I wasTelling the Lord "Hey Man.. You didn't have to rub it in". But you know what this maybe a sign or something.. i dunno.. ill keep you updated.. Peace out!!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007