Saturday, November 30, 2002

Because of you

As depression rolls in my body
I ask myself what does it want from me?
And as I stroll into the depths of my mind,
I see that it has already shadowed my whole existence.

Too all this I say to myself,
This is all because of you.
The fear of loosing you, was once my nightmare
But now that I have awaken, it is now a reality

Reality has struck me hard, and I now lie on the floor
And I say to myself that I can’t take it anymore
But what can I do?
This is the reality that I really wished I shouldn’t have knew

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007