Monday, January 20, 2003

you were just there

At my first glance, i treated you as nothing
an eye candy, just someone to make me smile,
to complete my day and just someone to converse with,
and you were just there.

At my second glance, i sensed something different,
you were more than just an eye candy and more than just a friend,
but i took it forgranted, and acted as if it was nothing,
and you were just there

At my third glance, my feeling were already different,
i didn't just want to be your friend, i wanted something else,
but its too late.. you are already taken.. and still
you are just there.

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007